SELF PRIMING CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
The CA series pump can be supplied in bare shaft execution, mounted in common base plate with pump motor flexible coupling,
in monobloc execution, with petrol or diesel engines, electric motor, hydraulic, pneumatic or driven by clutch and pulley
or electromagnetic clutch.
Click here to view our CA brochure
||The advantages of the CA-Series SELF-PRIMED CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS are:
- Self-primed (they do not require any suction foot valve).
- Back pullout design (disassembly without pipe removal).
- Heavy radial ball bearing (grease lubricated).
- Double rotation sense option, assembling interchangeable diffuser and impeller.
- MARINE: ballast, bilge, fire fighting, engine cooling, general services.
- INDUSTRIAL: Transfer, circulation, low-pressure feeding of all kind of liquids.